Good News/Bad News

 The last two weeks have been very rough, the Fiscal Officer/Assistant Director that worked with me at Wauseon Public Library passed away after a battle with bone cancer, besides being my boss when the Library Director was gone, she was also a friend and I will miss her dearly she was so much fun to work with, she could always make you laugh, she was a wonderful person I feel so blessed that I got to work with her the last six years--now the library is looking for a part-time Fiscal Officer.

With the passing of our Fiscal Officer/Assistant Director, another change was made, the board eliminated the Assistant Director Position and those duties were transferred to me under my new Job Title that I was given in October of 2022 as Head Librarian, with the added duties my pay was increased--yes I am pleased with the pay increase (my pay was increased once I accepted the Head Librarian Position), but the circumstances for the added duties and pay increase came at the loss of losing our Fiscal Officer/Assistant Director to Cancer--I know she is smiling down on all of us she left behind. 

As I am posting this, I am thinking of all the wonderful memories of Lisa:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorial Day Has Came and Went

Extreme Heat Gone . . . For Now

Summer is winding down