December 23, 2021--Christmas Eve Eve


Oh my has it been awhile since my last post--I will have to do updates a little at a time.

Here we are Christmas 2021 . . . What a past year it has been, are we going to get back to Normal? I sure hope so! This year marked my 16th anniversary at the Wauseon Public Library, time sure flies it is hard to believe I have been there that long, which by the way, the renovation project on the library was finished by April of 2017--we moved back into the library building the last two weeks of April--2017--Here is a photo of the outside of the library:


There are some interior pictures of the renovations, I will have to see if I can find them.

For now, let us see what 2022 brings.

Have a Wonderful and Safe Holiday Season! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorial Day Has Came and Went

Extreme Heat Gone . . . For Now

Summer is winding down