What an Amazing Read!


 

An Amazing Book!


I normally do not read nonfiction, unless it really peaks my interest . . . I came across this Autobiography "Beyond the Wand" by Tom Felton, who played Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter films, I thought to myself "I have got to read this because it is Tom Felton and I loved the Harry Potter films". I decided to check it out and read it. 

This book is amazing . . . as you are reading this book, you feel like Tom is setting right beside you answering your questions, to me this book is personal to the fans and I really enjoyed this book, it is one of those books, I am going to purchase for my own collection. Wauseon Public Library has hardcover copy of the book and the audiobook. You Harry Potter franchise fans, I know you are out there--this one is a good one is a great read rather you liked Draco Malfoy or not--it is Tom Felton who made that character and they chose the right actor to play Draco in Tom.

If anyone reads this book, feel free to share your thoughts on the blog . . . Onto the next book to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorial Day Has Came and Went

Extreme Heat Gone . . . For Now

Summer is winding down