February Has Arrived . . . what can we expect?


February has arrived, unfortunately the groundhog saw his shadow so we will have 6 more weeks of winter, let's hope those 6 weeks come quickly! I am going to try something new for this blog post, a couple of prompts to get us thinking, you can choose 1 or answer both.

The first prompt:

What is a skill you love that you have?

The second prompt:

Write about a happy moment you think of fondly.
    I am going to answer this prompt, there are several happy moments that I think of fondly, but I will write about just one: the moment I think of fondly is when my mom came home with this little ball of fur that some friends of ours gave her--it was a torty kitten, we named her Jasmine--she looked at me and practically jumped out of my mom's hand to come to me--we have had her for almost 14 years, she had been a joy to have. Like I said there are other happy moments I think of fondly.

Please do answer these prompts, I look forward to reading them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorial Day Has Came and Went

Extreme Heat Gone . . . For Now

Summer is winding down